- FORM: Jonesii single form is long and slender, the leaves generate in a rossette pattern. Jonesii clumps are dense with multiple plants growing from one narrow stem base
- COLOR: A beautiful unique shade of purple
- WATER: This Plant does well with a weekly soak or a good mist every few days.
- MOUNTING: Cork Bark, Small driftwood containers, Medium to Large Terrariums
- NATIVE HABITAT: Described as its own species in 2008, Jonesii is native to Brazil where it can be found covering entire hillsides.
Width Height 2-3 Inches 4-5 Inches
• Free Expedited Shipping for All Orders over $60
• Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.95
• All orders shipped via fast USPS 1st Class or Priority Mail
• Most orders arrive 2 to 5 days after you place the order
If you are not completely happy with the health and vitality of your air plants, we will replace them at no cost to you. Notify us via email within 30 days of receiving your order and we will ship out replacements. No return shipping charges. Please reference your order number in your request. Service@AirPlantCity.com