- FORM: Tall and grassy Juncea looks beautiful in a narrow vase. Juncea is usually a darker grassy green with a brown base, but some plants can have a bit of a brick red tint to them.
- COLOR: Sage green leaves with a darker sage or brown base.
- WATER: Soak once per week or mist regularly to prevent tipping.
- MOUNTING: Cork, driftwood, great in window box or orchid pot!
- NATIVE HABITAT: Native of USA Southern states, Latin America and Antilles.
Size Width Height Large 2-3 Inches 8-12 Inches
• Free Expedited Shipping for All Orders over $75
• Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.95
• All orders shipped via fast USPS Mail. Express services available at checkout for an extra charge.
• Most orders arrive 2 to 5 days after you place the order
If you are not completely happy with the health and vitality of your air plants, we will replace them at no cost to you. Notify us via email within 30 days of receiving your order and we will ship out replacements. No return shipping charges. Please reference your order number in your request. Service@AirPlantCity.com